tagged as: me. tag. personal. u gonna learn today.
Meet the Blogger
Name: Victoria (Tori, Vee, Veevee)
Food: Noodles, sour candy, mashed potatoes.
Drink: Flavored water or tea.
Book: Water For Elephants
Film: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
TV Shows: The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Game of Thrones.
Band: Anything but country. Preferably indie or rock.
Place: Anywhere near water. (Ocean, lake)
Celebrity: Jensen Ackles. Shim Chang-min.
Dream Job: Artist.
Fears: Bugs, ocean, heights, and closed spaces.
Reasons behind my URL: I love korilakkuma. Tori is a nickname.
Why I joined: I have no idea lol
First URL: widdlefawn?
Tracked Tags: Heck if I remember all them
tagged as: survey. bored. ok i'm done. for now. personal.
You are in high school.
You dropped out of high school.
You live within 20 minutes of your best friend.
You don’t have a best friend.
You live within 20 minutes of the last person you kissed.
You live within 20 minutes of your ex.
You have hugged someone in the last 48 hours.
You have been to the movies within the last week.
You have had 3 or more boyfriends/girlfriends just this year.
You have been a designated driver.
You have broken merchandise and not paid for it.
You have played strip poker.
You are Catholic.
You are atheist.
You recycle regularly.
You are a brunette.
You have dated a blonde.
You are friends with a redhead.
You are taller than your mum.
You are taller than your dad.
You have a bank account.
You’ve written a check for less than $5.
You have visited the Statue of Liberty.
You have visited the Eiffel Tower.
You have visited Big Ben.
You have visited the Colosseum.
You have visited The Great Wall of China.
You have never been out of the country.
You have been a waiter/waitress.
You own a Bible.
You own something with a Pentagram on it.
You have used a Ouija Board.
You have been a witch for Halloween.
You have been a zombie for Halloween.
You have your eyebrow pierced.
You have a Monroe piercing.
You have your nose pierced.
You have no tattoos.
You have more than 2 tattoos.
You straighten your hair occasionally.
You have worn a dress in the last 3 days.
You live somewhere that gets snow.
You celebrate Hanukkah.
You were at your own house last New Year’s.
You were at a bar last New Year’s.
You slept through last New Year’s.
You have worked on Christmas Eve.
You have worked on Christmas.
You have been told ‘I love you’ by someone today.
You were told by someone who’s not family.
You slept in your own bed last night.
You regret kissing the last person you kissed.
You are wearing a necklace right now.
You are wearing something red.
You are wearing something blue.
You are wearing something purple.
Your phone number ends with an even number.
You have kissed the last person you called/texted.
You are currently listening to music.
You are waiting for something.
You don’t like seafood.
You have eaten deer sausage.
You have given a complete stranger your phone number.
You have been hit on at work.
You have been hit on by someone more than 20 years older than you.
You have been whistled at.
You were creeped out by it.
You are a good speller.
You are very punctual.
You were dating someone in December of 2008.
You are still dating that person.
You have been on a cruise ship.
You have camped out in your own backyard.
You are wearing something that doesn’t belong to you.
You are a Pisces.
You are an Aquarius.
You are a Leo.
You wonder what will happen when you die.
You are afraid of the dark.
You write in all capital letters.
You have been told you have nice handwriting.
You have had a song written for you.
You have had a picture drawn of you.
You have curly/wavy hair.
You are wearing a watch.
You are wearing flip flops.
You wouldn’t date someone who smoked.
You know someone with the same birthday as you.
You are a morning person.
You are a night owl.
You slept in past 10 am today.
You have big plans for next weekend.
You are thinking of someone right now.
Your job is stressing you out.
You don’t have a job.
You have never had a job.
You were fired from your last job.
You know sign language.
You will usually try something at least once.
You have been swimming in the last month.
You are pessimistic by nature.
You have taken a ballet class.
You have taken karate.
You have taken gymnastics.
You wish on shooting stars.
You wish at 11:11.
Your birthday has already come this year.
You have been in a relationship that lasted longer than a year.
You aren’t over your ex.
You have gone after someone you knew was bad for you.
You have let someone use you.
You were/are a teenage mom.
You are an otaku.
You are a cosplayer.
You were named after someone.
You like your name.
Your last drink was water.
You have visited somewhere said to be ‘haunted’.
You have skipped school just because you didn’t feel like going.
You have taken medicine when you ‘feel a headache coming on’.
You are self-conscious about your body.
You have a hangover
You have a pet fish.
You have had a Jehovah’s Witness show up at your house.
You have godparents.
Your parents are still married.
You have step-siblings.
You are the oldest.
You are adopted.
You have a triplet
You don’t want kids.
You want more than four kids.
You have a bad temper.
You have made out with a complete stranger.
You usually make the first move in an intimate situation.
You have broken your arm.
You have had to get stitches on your face.
You have had an MRI.
Your fingernails are painted.
You like to draw.
You like to sing.
You can play an instrument.
You keep a lot of secrets from people.
You don’t think people would accept you if they really got to know you.
You don’t trust people easily.
You borrowed something you really need to give back to someone.
You drive a car older than a 2002.
You have lost a friend you never thought you would.
You know a child who died of cancer.
You know a teenager who died in a car wreck.
You have done something illegal in the past 24 hours.
You have cut your hair in the last week.
You wear glasses.
Your favorite season is Autumn.
Your favorite color is orange.
Your favorite animal is a dolphin.
You last rode in a car with a relative.
You last rode in a car with a girl/woman.
You last rode in a car with the person you are dating.
You regularly watch Asian dramas.
You love Chinese food.
Your best friend is older than you.
You have to go to school/work tomorrow.
You answered every question truthfully.
tagged as: personal. survey. lol.
Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi
Myspace or Facebook : Facebook
Chicken or Beef : Chicken
Magazine or Book : Book
Lucky Charms or Cocoa Puffs : Lucky Charms
Napkin or Paper Towel : Paper Towel
Chinese or Italian : Chinese
Sandals or Shoes : Shoes
Truck or Car : Truck
Alaska or Florida : Florida
Snail Mail or Email : E-mail
Jerry Springer or Steve Wilkos : Neither
Teen Mom or 19 Kids and Counting : Teen Mom
Xbox 360 or Playstation : 360
Birthday or Christmas : Christmas
New York or Las Vegas : New York
Burger King or McDonalds : McDonald’s
Disneyland or Six Flags : Disneyland
Root Beer or Cream Soda : Cream Soda
Beer or Wine : Wine
Water or Lemonade : Lemonade
Snow or Rain : Rain
Advil or Tylenol : Tylenol
Dora the Explorer or Bob the Builder : Bob the Builder
Tennessee or Missouri : Tennessee
France or Italy : Italy
Gift card or a gift set : Gift card
Pen or Pencil : Pen
Folder or Binder : Folder
Desktop Computer or Laptop : Laptop
Dog or cat : Dog
Fish or Bird : Fish
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
M&M’s or Hershey’s Kisses : M&M’s
Sweet or Sour : Sour
Hot Dog or Polish sausage Dog : Hot Dog
Soft or hard pretzel : Soft
JC Penny or Sears : JCPenney
Football or Basketball : Football
Bowling or Tennis : Bowling
Apple or Grape : Grape
Gun or Knife : Gun
iPod or MP3 Player : iPod
Red or Black : Red
Ford or Chevy : Chevy
Toyota or Dodge : Dodge
Wal-Mart or Target : Target
Nike or Adidas : Nike
Married or Single : Married
Schoolwork or Homework : Homework
Lethal Virus or Nuclear Explosion : Lethal Virus
Hamster or Gerbil : Hamster
Spiders or Snakes : Snakes
Boat or Plane : Plane
Fishing or Shrimping : Fishing
Walk or Run : Walk
Dentist or Doctor : Doctor
Coffee or Cappuccino : Cappuccino
Vampire or Werewolf : Werewolf
Harry Potter or the Chronicles of Narnia : Harry Potter
Star Wars or Star Trek : Star Wars
Spiderman or Batman : Batman
Elmo or Cookie Monster : Cookie Monster
Disney Princess or Disney Villain : Disney Princess
Valentine’s Day or Halloween : Valentine’s Day
Freddy or Jason : Neither
Jetsons or the Flintstones : Flintstones
Comedy or Drama : Comedy
Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee : Bruce Lee
Noise or Silence : Noise
Train or Bus : Bus
Blind or Deaf : Deaf
The Walking Dead or Hell on Wheels : The Walking Dead
Storage Wars or Pawn Stars : Pawn Stars
Jack Sparrow or Captain Hook : Jack Sparrow
Yoga or Pilates : Yoga
Zumba or Just Dance : Zumba
Light or Dark : Light
Crab or Lobster : Lobster
Spaghetti or Lasagna : Spaghetti
Milk or Orange Juice : Orange Juice
DVD or VHS : DVD
Shaken or Stirred : Shaken
Cake or Pie : Cake
Jello or Pudding : Pudding
Danielle Steel or Nicholas Sparks : Nicholas Sparks
Ann Rice or Stephen King : Stephen King
Ice Cream or Sherbet : Ice Cream
Swimming Pool or Lake : Swimming Pool
Cabin or Hotel : Hotel
Snow Globe or Music Box : Music Box
Piano or Guitar : Guitar
Ice Skating or Roller skating : Roller skating
Fantasy or Reality : Fantasy
Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck : Mickey Mouse
Couch or Recliner : Couch
Call or Text : Text
State Fair or Circus : State Fair
Peanuts or Popcorn : Popcorn
Chocolate Milk or Hot Chocolate : Hot Chocolate
Pancakes or Waffles : Waffles
All or Nothing : All
MTV or VH1 : MTV
Madonna or Michael Jackson : Madonna
The Beatles or The Rolling Stones: Rolling Stones
Mother or Father : Mother
Sister or Brother : :/
Grandma or Grandpa : Both
Baked or Fried : Fried
Turkey or Ham : Turkey
Aquarium or The Zoo : Aquarium
State Capitol or The Nation’s Capital : The Nation’s Capital
Taco or Burrito : Taco
N*SYNC or the Backstreet Boys : N*SYNC
Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer : Neither
Water or Land : Land
Math or Science : Science
History or English : History
China or Japan : Japan
tagged as: personal. survey. bored.
You are English.
You want to visit New Zealand.
You can’t sit down on the grass without making a daisy chain.
You play guitar.
Your parents are still together.
You have been heartbroken before.
You can speak more than one language.
You’ve been called weird before.
You somehow always end up wearing odd socks.
You’re a champion procrastinator.
You hated science.
You frequently stare into space without realizing.
You hardly ever cry.
Your shyness holds you back sometimes.
You’re a Christian.
You’re scared of the unknown.
You have a myspace but hardly ever use it.
You write music.
You can’t dance to save your life.
You love summer dresses.
Your birthday is in mid August.
You blog frequently.
You love wearing band t-shirts with converses.
You usually don’t use your free time very productively.
You’re good at spelling.
You’re bad at mental maths.
You hate horror movies.
You wear eyeliner pretty much everyday without fail.
You don’t do enough exercise.
You still enjoy playing Sims computer games.
You love catching trains.
You want to visit Italy.
You used to have braces.
You refuse to smoke.
You always have a constant supply of paracetamol in case you get headaches.
You used to get nosebleeds all the time.
You’re a night owl.
You’re at your worst in the morning.
You love The Little Mermaid.
You should be doing homework right now.
You are 15 years old.
You don’t really like to watch TV.
You aren’t fat, but you want to weigh less.
You are self-conscious.
You have trust issues.
You are close with your mother.
You would sleep in everyday if you could.
You buy way too many clothes.
You’re a Facebook addict.
You have been best friends with your best friend forever.
You aren’t very athletic.
You like high school football.
You can sing alright.
Hello Kitty = love :)
You’re normally pretty happy.
You cry easily.
You get mad easily.
You always have head aches.
You love electric blankets.
Forever 21 is your favorite store.
You hate spending money, but you always want to buy things.
You hate living in the country.
You get your feelings hurt very easily.
Christmas is your favorite holiday.
Rap and country are your genre of music.
Your butt is really big.
You have super curly hair.
You hate pizza.
You were born in Pittsburgh.
You have 1 little sister.
You love fashion.
Glitter is your favorite.
Your nails are always painted.
You’re normally pretty quiet.
You hate opening up to people.
You aren’t really a fan of girls.
You enjoy taking walks.
You love to be tan.
You wish you could live at the beach.
You can’t cook at all.
You aren’t a very good swimmer.
You have a pink laptop.
You wish you could be a model.
You kind of have a jealousy issue.
You have chosen some pretty bad friends in the past.
You love wearing dresses.
You hate hate hate getting your hopes up and then it doesn’t happen.
You’re pretty much scared of everything.
You love to cuddle.
You’re not very good at school.
You love roller coasters.
You’re not really an animal person.
Jesus is my savior.
I am Canadian.
I am finished high school.
I play guitar.
I write my own songs.
I love watching YouTube videos.
I work in a coffee shop.
My best friends are my cousins.
I have two brothers.
I have one sister.
I love wearing quirky t-shirts.
I have two cats.
I have a dog.
I collect beanie babies.
My favorite color is blue.
My favorite number is somewhere between 15 and 20.
I think too much.
I have seen everything that has ever been posted on FailBlog.
My room is covered in random posters and memories.
I have curly hair.
My favorite letters are L and Q.
My favorite animal is the chipmunk.
Music is incredibly important to me.
I don’t know what to do with my life.
I wish I could play the piano.
Chocolate is amazing.
I could eat pizza every day and not get sick of it.
I can see beauty in everything, even if the world thinks it’s ugly.
I have an average body.
I generally like how I look.
I have never tried drugs.
I have never been drunk.
I love indie music.
I am very artistic.
I love video games.
I love Converse hi-tops.
My name starts with a K.
I like my middle name.
One of my best friends is of the opposite gender.
I am a virgin..and proud of it.
I love reading.
I hate peas.
I have at least 10 collections of random things.
I hate shopping for clothes.
I love watching movies, especially comedies.
I don’t own a cell phone.
One of my favorite bands is one that few people have heard of.
I don’t like salad.
It takes me less than a half an hour to get ready in the mornings.
I have blue eyes.
I live in a small town.
I have been in several bands.
I am a master procrastinator.
I always fall for someone that can make me laugh.
I get along well with my parents.
tagged as: personal. wat. what is there to say. bored.
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? no
2. You talked to an ex today, correct? nope
3. Have you taken someones virginity? ew but yeah
4. Is trust a big issue for you? yuh
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? no
6. What are you excited for? my family coming for christmas
7. What happened tonight? things and stuff
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted? idc about girls
9. Is confidence cute? eh
10. What is the last beverage you had? orange juice
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? no
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? i’m a girl so
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night? probably be at home
14. What are you going to spend money on next? a gift
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed? yeah
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months? sure
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? jaz and my mom
18. The last time you felt broken? lol so myspace
19. Have you had sex today? nope
20. Are you starting to realize anything? yuh
21. Are you in a good mood? negative
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks? fuck that shit
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s? no
24. What do you want right this second? burger from bk
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy? well shit
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? yeah except the ends
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh? no
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh? probably my mom learning fb
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now? no
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance? no
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to? no
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do? yup
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda? normally but lately i’ve been having a few
34. Listening to? november rain
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore? no
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? yeah
37. Do you believe in love at first sight? no
38. Who did you last call? mom
39. Who was the last person you danced with? steven
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? married
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake? wow idk
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today? yes
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush? my whole life of friends/crushes??
44. Do you tan in the nude? don’t tan
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss? no
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? yes
47. Who was the last person to call you? mom
48. Do you sing in the shower? rarely
49. Do you dance in the car? no
50. Ever used a bow and arrow? yes
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? senior year
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? muscle..y
53. Is Christmas stressful? no
54. Ever eat a pierogi? nope
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? cherry or peach
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? artist aha
57. Do you believe in ghosts? yep
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? mhm
59. When you’re drunk you’re: not
60. Wear slippers? barefoot
61. Wear a bath robe? no
62. What do you wear to bed? big tshirts
63. First concert? dog jam
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? target
65. Nike or Adidas? this survey is just so bad
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? cheetos
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? sunflower seeds
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song? lolz
69. Ever take dance lessons? yup
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? no
71. Can you curl your tongue? mhm
72. Ever won a spelling bee? no lol
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? prolly
74. What is your favorite book? lots
75. Do you study better with or without music? without
76. Regularly burn incense? no
77. Ever been in love? sure
78. Who would you like to see in concert? idc
79. What was the last concert you saw? music festival in idaho and idc about any of them
80. Hot tea or cold tea? cold
81. Tea or coffee? coffee lately
82. Favorite type of cookie? subway
83. Can you swim well? drowning
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? yeah
85. Are you patient? sure
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? lol
87. Ever won a contest? yea
88. Ever have plastic surgery? nah
89. Which are better black or green olives? black
90. Opinions on sex before marriage? who gives a f
91. Best room for a fireplace? livingroom idk
92. Do you want to get married? too late
93. What’s the softest part of your body? arms i guess idk
94. Do you love easily? no
95. Where’s the most adventurous place you’ve ever had sex? adventurous wow
96. Have you ever made out with the same sex drunk? no
97. Are you close with your siblings? none
98. Have you ever watched porn with friends and your crush/significant other? lol yup
99. Craziest evening of your life? idek
100. Is your significant okay with cheating on the opposite sex? Same? what
tagged as: personal.
- name: victoria
- age: 20
- gender: female
- birthday: August 31
- height: 5’3
- sexuality: straight
- occupation: deadbeatDo you have any--
- siblings: no
- pets: mitsey the doggie
- piercings: ears not that i wear earrings
- tattoos: nadaFavorite--
- movies: curious case of benjamin button, all of the lord of the rings, and pretty much all disney & pixar movies.
- foods: mashed potatoes, hamburgers, fried eggs, and… ALL THE FOOD
- bands/artists: just gonna say kpop and stuff
- things to do: drawing, reading, games and tv shows
tagged as: me. personal.
What people think I’ll be doing:
What I’ll really be doing:
Searching for my husband
tagged as: personal. me and my babe.
My Beauty and the Beast hoodie came in on my bday. (Taken with Instagram at Candy Kingdom)tagged as: beautyandthebeast. birthday. cute. disney. hoodie. korilakkuma. ootd. pink. personal.
Early birthday present from my boyfriend. ☺ (Taken with Instagram at Candy Kingdom)tagged as: bag. birthday. cute. kawaii. korilakkuma. purse. personal.